And now, a vent.
My apologies. It had to come out of me at some point.
I haven’t spent much time online this week. I’m out of touch with Twitter, I’m unaware of my friends’ status updates on Facebook, and my Google Reader’s waistline is expanding by what seems like fifty unread posts every few hours.
In real life? I’m not keeping up very well either. I have a tremendous amount of activity going on over the next two weeks, and earlier today a migraine sidelined me until, well, about two hours ago when I made myself get up from my self-imposed two-hour bed rest, in order to push through and get some things done. (I even got a sub for my favorite spin class of the week, the Wednesday 5:30 p.m. I don’t give up that class lightly; that’s how bad I’m feeling today. GAH!)
Here’s what I’m doing in the upcoming days, in no particular order:
1. Lacrosse game to watch later tonight, if I feel like it.
2. Feature magazine article due Monday, for which I have not yet heard from all sources. Must work on that in every spare moment.
3. Blogger event tomorrow, one hour north of here.
4. Accompanying older boy to tux shop tomorrow afternoon, to get the tux fitted for prom and then…
5. Taking older boy’s girlfriend to the salon to treat her to a manicure and mini pedicure.
6. Suburban WoW livestream Friday morning.
7. Farewell lunch with Manic Mommy on Friday.
8. Prom pictures late Friday afternoon.
9. Picking up plants I ordered from a school fundraiser on Saturday morning.
10. Lacrosse tournament all ding dong day on Saturday (Weaselmomma! Wanna come for a game?).
11. Must cut grass and plant flowers and veggies Saturday evening (with Jim’s help).
12. Teaching Religious School on Sunday.
13. Picking up our Bike the Drive 2010 rider packets on Sunday at lunchtime.
14. Quite possibly helping with a dear friend’s son’s Eagle project on Sunday afternoon.
15. Working Tuesday.
16. Heading up to Eli’s Cheesecake World on Monday for grad party desserts.
17. Teaching spin on Tuesday & Wednesday.
18. Cleaning like a maniac on Wednesday and Thursday.
19. Working on Thursday.
20. Relatives come in on Friday.
21. Grad party for older boy on Saturday.
22. Grad ceremony on Sunday.
23. Assess the damage from the relative-filled weekend after everyone leaves town; clean all over again.
24. Finish the last chapter and a half of my book, for goodness sakes!
25. Start contacting sources for my next feature article, due June 15.
All I know is, I don’t have time for a migraine. Blah.
Thanks for reading. Love you long time.
©2010 Suburban Scrawl